Discussions under Getting Started

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

FIXED Build Error

first post: drsandyrae wrote: I get 5 errors saying the same thing: Error 1 Source file '..........

latest post: earspeed wrote: Yep. Already have both delta and absolute time available in my lis...

Raising event in C#

first post: jobooo wrote: Context: I'm writing a win32 form based app that receives commands...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: What does not work on raising the Event? What code is in OnMidiInEv...

Raising Event VB.NET

first post: DaveKJ wrote: I seem to be having a hard time raising an event in a vb.net applic...

latest post: DaveKJ wrote: Thank you. I had briefly thought something like that. But your repl...

Missing reference

first post: eejake52 wrote: I am making a program to edit the lyrics in a KAR file. Since KAR i...

latest post: eejake52 wrote: Problem solved. I had taken some of your sample code and put it all...

Windows 8 support?

first post: cmg wrote: Hi, I've just discovered your library and I'm wondering if you hav...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: It should be fairly easy to get normal Midi and SysEx to work for y...

MIDI notes

first post: Perry68 wrote: I want to create a VST that observes the MIDI notes being played li...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Some multi-client drivers allow multiple connections at the same ti...

Where do I put the files?

first post: Ranandar wrote: I have downloaded the files (CannedBytes.MIDI.NET) now, where do I ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: I assume you have downloaded the binaries (downloads tab). If you ...

Is MIDI.NET suitable for making VST's sending midi to other VST's (internal routing)

first post: aharu wrote: Let's say I want to make an arpeggiator, just for example, is Midi....

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Its not a stupid question. ;-) If you plan on making VST plugins y...

exporting list of MidiData into actual midi file

first post: lokxy wrote: Hi, I am trying to use your library to generate random sequence of ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: If you create MidiMessages for each MidiData value (using the Canne...

Duplicate?

first post: YuryK wrote: Eeh, I just noticed that you had a Midi.Net library. But, I was a...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Had a quick look at the other library. I Like the music theory rel...