This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Midi IO

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

winmm.dll issues with .NET 4.6?

first post: Meestor_X wrote: Is anyone else running into this issue? https://social.msdn.micro...

MidiInPort and controlling some graphic

first post: dovlas wrote: I built the source code and rebuilded solution with no errors and o...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: .cs files are C-Sharp (C#) files which is a different langauge than...

There is no MIDI input in Midi Mapper.

first post: SquallLiu wrote: I run the Midi Mapper. But it can't find my midi in ports. H...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: My the looks of it you don't have any midi inputs registered on you...

MIDI notes

first post: Perry68 wrote: I want to create a VST that observes the MIDI notes being played li...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Some multi-client drivers allow multiple connections at the same ti...

exporting list of MidiData into actual midi file

first post: lokxy wrote: Hi, I am trying to use your library to generate random sequence of ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: If you create MidiMessages for each MidiData value (using the Canne...

Multiple Virtual Devices

first post: elviocip wrote: Hi, and thanks for your work! THE PROBLEM: I'd like to play micro...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: You could try using a DAW to instantiate multiple VSTi's. You can...

Any sample code snippet of recording MIDI using CannedBytes.Midi.RecordToFile?

first post: hirosht wrote: I am an undergratuate student who is making a basic OMR application...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Hi, That should not be hard. You need the note number (0-127) whic...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions