This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Samples

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Using from Powershell

first post: imorrish wrote: Just in case a non-programmer (like me) want to control a Midi devi...

Samples folder is empty

first post: jobooo wrote: Hi, First, thanks for this great work! I downloaded MIDI.NET. ...

latest post: jobooo wrote: Thanks a lot. Again: Great lib! Sorry for the CodePlex newbie que...

MIDI notes

first post: Perry68 wrote: I want to create a VST that observes the MIDI notes being played li...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Some multi-client drivers allow multiple connections at the same ti...

SysExUtil problem

first post: salggarcia wrote: I am attempting to use your SysExUtil sample to transmit a SysEx fi...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Question is now: does the device send its responses - or do they ge...

Is it possible to send MIDI TimeCode?

first post: valyard wrote: Hi. Is it possible to use the library to send MIDI TimeCode to a ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: From the top of my head, MTC is a sysex based protocol. That means ...

Any sample code snippet of recording MIDI using CannedBytes.Midi.RecordToFile?

first post: hirosht wrote: I am an undergratuate student who is making a basic OMR application...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Hi, That should not be hard. You need the note number (0-127) whic...

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions